Welcome to ScreamAcres
We’re dedicated to protecting our employees and guests. To ensure everyone’s safety as we welcome you back out onto the farm, we ask that we make the following promises to one another.
OUR PROMISES AS AN AGRITOURISM DESTINATION
- We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation and hygiene practices with all of our actors.
- All actors entering our farm will pass a health check prior to each shift.
- Social distancing will be encouraged in all common areas of the farm.
- Hand sanitizer or hand washing stations will be available to all guests and actors.
- We will clean and sanitize common areas and surfaces regularly.
- We will adhere to all local and statewide health standards.
- We encourage everyone to adhere to state guidelines.
- We are an outdoor farm with acres upon acres of space which allows for much more than 6 feet of social distancing.
YOUR PROMISE TO US
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, shore throat, or new loss of taste or smell), please help us keep everyone safe by staying home.
- Wash and sanitize your hands regularly.
- You agree to follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other guests and actors.
- If you have any questions about our promise to you, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you.
Governor DeWine announced that beginning on Thursday, July 23, at 6:00 p.m., a statewide mask mandate will go into effect for citizens living in all 88 Ohio counties.
All individuals in Ohio must wear facial coverings in public at all times when:
- At an indoor location that is not a residence
- Outdoors, but unable to maintain six-foot social distance from people who are not household members
- Waiting for, riding, driving, or operating public transportation, such as a taxi, a car service, or a private car used for ride-sharing.
Due to Leaders Farms being an outdoor facility and the hot and humid weather we sometimes experience, masks are optional but required when on the hayride or within 6ft of others not in your party. (updated 8-11-2020)
By working together, we can help each other stay healthy while enjoying precious time with our families and friends again.
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. Senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our farm, you are on behalf of yourself or any invitees, voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 or any other disease.
From our family to yours,